Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machine Type:||Cold Push Elbow Machine||After-sales Service Provided:||Field Maintenance And Repair Service|
|Wall Thickness:||3~30mm||Mould Clamping Force (KN):||1000-23000|
|Main Thrust (KN):||630-12000||Work Pressure (MPa):||25|
|Motor Power (KW):||11-110||Radius:||1D,1.5D|
|Degree:||30°，45°，90°||Bending Material:||Carbon Steel,alloy Steel,satinless Steel|
automatic elbow machine,
elbow making equipment
Straight seam carbon steel and stainless steel cold push elbow machine made in China
1. Product Presentation
The cold push elbow machine can bend the pipe as well as the sheet metal.In the case of pure bending, when the pipe with external diameter D and wall thickness t is bent under the action of external torque M, the outer wall of the neutral layer is subjected to tensile stress 1 and the pipe wall becomes thinner.The inner tube wall of the neutral layer thickens under the action of tensile stress 1.Moreover, the shape of the cross section changes from a circle to an approximate ellipse due to the action of the resultant force F1 and F2. When the deformation amount is too large, cracks will occur on the outer tube wall, while wrinkles will occur on the inner tube wall.
1) the maximum elongation deformation in the tensile deformation zone outside the neutral layer does not exceed the plastic allowable value of the material, resulting in fracture;
2) in the compression deformation zone inside the neutral layer, the thin-walled structure under the action of tangential compressive stress will not be more than unstable and wrinkle;
3) if the pipe fitting is required to be ovality, control its section to produce distortion;
4) if the pipe fitting is required to bear the strength of internal pressure, control the forming limit of wall thickness reduction.
2. Product Parameter
|Model||Size Range (mm)||Clamping Force (KN)||Pushing Force (KN)||Rated working pressure (MPa)||Total power of motor (KW)||Total Weight (kg)|
Introduction to the classification of cold push elbow press:
1. Carbon steel, cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy, plastic, argon-tarry, PVC, PPR, RFPP(reinforced polypropylene), etc.
2. It can be divided into pushing, pressing, forging, casting, etc.
3. The manufacturing standard can be divided into national standard, electrical standard, ship standard, chemical standard, water standard, American standard, German standard, Japanese standard, Russian standard, etc.
4. According to its radius of curvature, it can be divided into long radius elbow and short radius elbow.A long radius elbow is the outer diameter of a tube whose radius of curvature is equal to 1.5 times, i.e. R= 1.5d.The short radius elbow means that its radius of curvature is equal to the outside diameter of the pipe, i.e. R= 1.0d.(D is the diameter of the elbow and R is the radius of curvature).
5. According to the pressure level, there are about 17 kinds of pipes, which are the same as the American pipe standards, such as: Sch5s, Sch10s, Sch10, Sch20, Sch30, Sch40s, STD, Sch40, Sch60, Sch80s, XS;Sch80, SCH100, Sch120, Sch140, Sch160, XXS;Among them, STD and XS are more commonly used.
6.According to different shapes, it can be divided into: groove bend, card sleeve bend, double bearing bend, flange bend, reducing bend, stay seat bend, internal and external tooth bend, stamping bend, push bend, socket and socket bend, butt welding bend, internal wire bend, etc.
Contact Person: Linda