Cut Capacity 400mm G400 Wood Cutting ROTATED HORIZONTAL BANDSAW MACHINE
||Semi Automatic G400 (Two columns type)
|Cut capcity H*W (mm)
||0 ° ●420 □500*400
||- 45° ●400 □400*400
|Bandsaw angle (mm)
|Saw belt size(mm)
|saw belt line speed(m/min)
||40/60/80 cone pulley
|Main generator power(kw)
|Hydraulic generator power(kw)
|Cooling generator power (kw)
|Working clamp style
|Saw belt tighten style
|Main trasmit structure
||Roller feeding 1 Meter
|Working table height (mm)
|Weights of machine (kgs)
|Packing dimensions(mm) L*W*H
||30 working days
|Price FOB (USD)
|Air Freight to Sanantonio (USD)
Band Saw Machine Features:
- Sealed deceleration system, along with turbine structure to keep steady running of saw belt and extend saw belts life.
- Hydraulic rise down oil plus high strength balance spring and continuously variable speed adjustment can make machine reaches to perfect working stage ,makes the band saw belt teeth is not easy to broke.
- Special saw belt protection device can reduce saw belt broken.
- Band saw machine has adjustable guiding device to keep saw belt smoothly running to promote saw belt ‘s cut quality and using life.
- Many electric protection functions. The machine will start for work only when machine safety points are conformity with requirements.
- Can cut 0-45 degree.
- Controls by cutting stroke switch, can adjust cutting stroke according to work piece.
(1) After using, the user shall stop all the power supply of the saw, clean the equipment, remove the saw foam, clean the working site and surrounding environment, return the tools and fixtures
(2) inject oil into the guide rail and the gear pair every day. A kind of
(3) Check whether all wires are in good condition every month, or replace them.
(4) change the hydraulic oil of the governor box every half a year
Employees who have not been trained or carefully read this specification are not allowed to operate the sawing machine. Those who violate this specification will be responsible for the consequences. 3. Check before startup
(1) Confirm whether the power cord is in good condition. A kind of
(2) Make sure that the starting of the sawing machine will not affect the surrounding safety.
(3) safe operation
(4) Turn on the cooling water power supply and confirm whether there is cutting fluid. If not, add it.
(5) adjust the speed control handle of the sawing machine to the rising position, turn on the power supply of the saw bow, and the saw bow starts to rise. After it stops, clamp the saw material on the table, then adjust the speed control handle to the falling position, and the saw bow will fall. Pay attention to the control of the falling speed. When the saw blade is lowered to the position close to the saw material, adjust the handle to the saw bow stop, turn on the power supply of the saw bow, move the saw bow, and adjust the handle to the appropriate falling position Position, turn on the cutting fluid, start sawing, pay attention to the lowering speed of the saw bow during sawing, if it is fast, slow down.
(6) board or board shall be used for the surface of the saw to prevent from being pinched, and the saw shall be placed flat to prevent the cut from being vertical. A kind of
(7) The operator is strictly prohibited to place his hand, head or any part of his body under the saw bow; any part of his body is strictly prohibited to be within 20cm from the saw bow. A kind of
(8) The operator shall know the saw size in detail before sawing, and measure whether the cutting size is accurate before cutting the clamped material.