Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machine Type:||Cold Push Elbow Machine||After-sales Service Provided:||Field Maintenance And Repair Service|
|Mould Clamping Force (KN):||1000-23000||Main Thrust (KN):||630-12000|
|Motor Power (KW):||11-110||Radius:||1D,1.5D|
|Degree:||30°，45°，90°||Bending Material:||Carbon Steel,alloy Steel,satinless Steel|
12000KN Elbow Cold Forming Machine,
11kw Elbow Cold Forming Machine,
1D Elbow Cold Forming Machine
12000KN Stainless Carbon Alloy Steel Pipe Elbow Cold Forming Machine
Introduction to the classification of cold push elbow press:
1. Carbon steel, cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy, plastic, argon-tarry, PVC, PPR, RFPP(reinforced polypropylene), etc.
2. It can be divided into pushing, pressing, forging, casting, etc.
3. The manufacturing standard can be divided into national standard, electrical standard, ship standard, chemical standard, water standard, American standard, German standard, Japanese standard, Russian standard, etc.
4. According to its radius of curvature, it can be divided into long radius elbow and short radius elbow.A long radius elbow is the outer diameter of a tube whose radius of curvature is equal to 1.5 times, i.e. R= 1.5d.The short radius elbow means that its radius of curvature is equal to the outside diameter of the pipe, i.e. R= 1.0d.(D is the diameter of the elbow and R is the radius of curvature).
5. According to the pressure level, there are about 17 kinds of pipes, which are the same as the American pipe standards, such as: Sch5s, Sch10s, Sch10, Sch20, Sch30, Sch40s, STD, Sch40, Sch60, Sch80s, XS;Sch80, SCH100, Sch120, Sch140, Sch160, XXS;Among them, STD and XS are more commonly used.
6.According to different shapes, it can be divided into: groove bend, card sleeve bend, double bearing bend, flange bend, reducing bend, stay seat bend, internal and external tooth bend, stamping bend, push bend, socket and socket bend, butt welding bend, internal wire bend, etc.
|Model||Size Range (mm)||Clamping Force (KN)||Pushing Force (KN)||Rated working pressure (MPa)||Total power of motor (KW)||Total Weight (kg)|
Contact Person: BREEZE BAE