Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage:||220V/380V/600V||Motor Power (KW):||30KW|
|Slide Stroke (mm):||200mm||Working Speed:||10-24mm/s|
|Nominal Pressure (KN):||360KN||Return Force (KN):||300KN|
|Weight (T):||65T||After-sales Service:||Field Maintenance And Repair Service|
Diameter 219mm reducing diameter carbon steel and stainless steel tee machine
The whole structure of tee machine is introduced:
(1) the optimization design of the frame fuselage of the tee machine ensures the strength of the machine. The welding parts shall be tested nondestructive, and the aging treatment shall be carried out after welding to ensure the complete elimination of stress and no deformation in the use of the equipment.
(2) there are t-shaped slots under the slider and above the work table for installing the mold.
(3) a dead point lock device is provided on the slider to prevent the slider from sliding.
(4) the power mechanism is placed on the top of the machine, and the top of the fuselage is provided with a safety platform and a fence.
(5) the slide guide is lubricated by non-recovery type automatic circulating thin oil, and is equipped with oil receiving box and fault display device.
The hydraulic power mechanism of the tee machine is installed above the fuselage, oil pump, motor, cartridge valve integration block, fuel tank and other components, the power mechanism includes oil filtration, cooling, oil temperature oil level display and other devices.The main oil pump is a constant power input plunger pump, and the output flow can vary with the pressure.
Electrical control system of tee machine: tee machine is equipped with an independent electrical control cabinet, and the main operation button station is suspended on the fuselage.Tee machine adopts PLC controller.The tee electromechanical source is AC380V, the 50HZ control power supply is AC220V, and the electromagnet power supply of each valve is DC24V. The tee machine can produce carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper and so on.
|Tee OD range||lnch||1~4||3~6||4~8||8~12||10~16||20~28|
|Go down speed||mm/s||60||80||80||80||80||80|
|Work forward speed||mm/s||8~12||8~12||8~12||8~12||8~12||8~12|
|Return stroke speed||mm/s||80||100||100||100||100||100|
|Return stroke speed||mm/s||60||60||60||60||60||60|
|Right and left||mm||550||750||900||1200||1400||1800|
|Front and back||mm||400||580||800||1000||1200||1500|
|The max distance from slide block to workbench||mm||190||250||370||460||520||650|
|Center high of side cylinder||mm||980||1100||1350||1800||1900||2500|
1. Hydraulic Tee Forming Press/tee making machine has rigid construction assures highly reliable operation.
2. Adopt Germany technology.
2. Special hydraulic circuit design improve working efficiency.
3. High efficiency and low noise hydraulic system can save energy and improve working environment.
4. User-friendly touch-screen panel provides easy operation and trouble-shooting.
5. The Safety inter-lock device assures perfect operator safety.
Contact Person: Linda